2012 is so long ago. Kind of. That’s way we don’t want to use themes that were popular in 2012, they are boring already. We need something new, like best 2013 Windows 7 themes. Only the best chosen for you! Whether you like dark or light themes, minimalistic or those taking bunch of space, default-like or those really strange all of them are here.
Using default theme on Windows 7 is just meh. There are so many teams out there that provide greater look along with better functionality. And installing them ain’t that hard.
To use a custom theme on Windows 7 you will need to install Universal Theme Patcher.
Run in it Administrative mode (right-click > “Run as administrator”).
UAC must be turned off. After patch, restart the computer to take effect. Now you can use the themes posted here
Before checking Best 2013 Windows7 themes, you might want to check these too:
1. Toybox – a colorful, multi-styled theme that might work well for kids
2. Lucido – a theme that reminds me on Lucid dreaming. Probably has something related with that cause of the colors.
3. +1 – a very short and strange name for an amazing looking theme. The taskbar and buttons are just gorgeous.
4. Racy – a minimalistic dark theme packed with blue buttons
5. Base – light, minimalistic Windows7 theme with really great looking buttons. Comes with two styles.
6. Puro – simplistic Windows 7 theme with bright colors and square buttons
7. Snowneue – theme inspired by snow that suits well for these cold days on the northern hemisphere
8. Adobulated – dark, default-like Windows 7 theme for those that don’t like making huge changes
9. Radiance – Colorful, minimalistic theme with lots of different styles
10. Noche – a brownish, minimalistic Windows 7 theme
11. Sereno – relaxing Windows 7 theme with dream-like colors
12. Luto – a simplistic, dark theme with really, really small buttons
13. Leve – simplistic grey and white theme featuring LED-like buttons
14. Memento – a retro styled Windows 7 theme containing brown and white styles
15. Elemental – colorful, minimalistic theme based on Windows Aero
16. Uniko – Default like theme with a different color – grey
17. Amana – Whether you like light or dark themes, this one will suit you
18. Amana2 – minimalistic Windows 7 theme with ridiculously small buttons
19. CLRS – A new Mercedes? No. Clean white theme that works well with Rainmeter widgets
20. Min’em all – a dark, default-like theme including few different styles
21. bAero – A basic Aero theme that is aesthetically pleasing, minimal & usable
22. iBaked – Clean and minimalistic theme featuring five styles and three font choices.
23. Kombo – great looking minimalistic theme with dark and light preset
24. Windows Metro – Easiest way to get a Windows8 look on your Windows7
Are these the Best Windows 7 themes for 2013? If yes, which one you liked and installed? If not, what do you think what are the Best 2013 Windows 7 themes?
I would be very pleased to hear from you in the comments, giving thoughts and suggesting even better themes.