After an article for XP themes, it’s surely time to write one about Windows 7 themes. Even though the Windows 7 looks really good on default look, you can always change it to look better.
So, I’ll present you 25 amazing Win7 themes.
Firstly to use a custom theme on Windows 7 you will need to install Universal Theme Patcher. Run in it Administrative mode (right-click > “Run as administrator”),
UAC must be turned off.
After patch, restart the computer to take effect. Now you can use the themes posted here.
- Optimized thumbnails for faster loading
- Fixed broken images
1. Blend – a very similar style to the default one, yet for those who don’t like to make big changes it’s perfect.
2. Blend 2.0 - a simple good looking theme with four different layouts.
3. Adagio – a black styled theme with some similarities to default style.
4.Shine – a grey styled theme with attractive buttons that you’ll surely like.
5. Shine 2.0 – a theme that fully uses Aero functionality. Same creator as Blend/2.0 and Shine.
6. Katharos – a strange name for a rainbow colored theme.
7. Simple 8 Theme – a Windows 7 theme that looks like, guess what … Windows 8.
8. Stylish Lite – a simple yet good looking Windows 7 theme that has rainbow-like colored buttons.
9. Lionx 2 – a mac-like theme for all the Apple fans.
10. Beginnings – a grey styled theme with round buttons.
11. Minimal – a minimalistic theme with some squishy buttons. Same style posted in XP themes.
12. Citrin – the theme name reminds me on lemon, but in fact it’s not yellow styled but orange.
13. The redSand – a white and red styled theme with really good looking buttons.
14. Seven and a Half – except the cool looking buttons (white and rainbow colors) there is not much difference from the default style.
15.Dao The Island – a futuristic dark styled theme.
16. Static 2 – a theme inspired my Windows phone GUI.
17. Graphite – a minimalistic theme probably inspired by graphite color – grey.
18. Tapek – awesome looking theme with a strange name.
19. Nude – a dark styled theme with confusingly small buttons.
20. Nude 2 – an updated version of Nude theme, with some small changes.
21. Elune – even though it’s name reminds on Warcraft, it’s not related to it. It’s a really simple minimalistic theme.
22. Atlantis- a blueish theme with an interesting close button.
23. Soft7 – a default-like theme with some minor color changes.
24. Relax – a simple theme with relaxing colors.
25. Dream – a brown styled theme that will get you into dreamland.
Did you install any of these 25 amazing Windows 7 themes? If yes, which one?