Windows 7 is the world’s most used operating system. But only since recently. Two weeks before it used to be Windows XP. But now since Windows 7 became most used, new threat is coming, the Windows 8. So in order to make your desktop more appealing, I present you best themes from this year.
I wrote a great article about amazing Windows 7 themes from last year. But these are oldschool already. Even though I like oldschool, and I’m still using Windows XP with gaia theme. You can find gaia theme and many other beautiful themes here.
I posted a new article, Best 2013 Windows 7 themes, be sure to check it out too.
To use a custom theme on Windows 7 you will need to install Universal Theme Patcher.
Run in it Administrative mode (right-click > “Run as administrator”).
UAC must be turned off.
After patch, restart the computer to take effect. Now you can use the themes posted here.
1. Wave – a blue styled theme with a great focus on buttons
2. 7clean – a simplistic, modern theme for Windows 7
3. Chill – the name says for itself, a relaxing and simple theme
4. Vinyl Scratch : Love unicorns? OK. Love rainbow unicorns? Download this theme!
5. iFluxy – clean windows theme that utilizes aero really well
6. Skull – awesome looking windows 7 theme with some minimalistic details
7. Ezlo port – theme looking like the default one, with lighter buttons
8. Glow air – a theme with fabulous looking buttons, they’re just amazing
9. Shiroi – a Japanese name, I guess, for this minimalistic theme
10. Sonye – a great looking orange Windows 7 theme
11. Simplify Slim – the most simplified theme of them all
12. Soft Glass – a dark blue styled theme similar to default one
13. Iohanna – a simplistic dark green looking theme
14. Vidko – a clean minimalistic theme, featuring rainbow-like colors
15. Screenshot Brown – as the name says a simplistic brown styled Windows 7 theme
16. ORJA -a really dark theme with really small buttons
17. dArt – clean looking theme with three caption styles
18. SIN 2.0 – probably the most unusual theme that only few will like, still looks great for me
19. Drop – a soft Windows 7 theme featuring minimalistic buttons
20. Tulip – a flower based theme with interesting button style
21. FGS 10.2 – very strange name for a beautiful Windows 7 theme
Which particular theme you liked, download or used? Which theme are you currently using? Let me know by commenting below.